Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

When a Cold is Not a Cold

I have a sinus infection.  In fact, the Husband, Thing #2 and I all have infections and we have thankfully been on some anti-biotics since yesterday, but boy, the recovery is rough.  The Husband and I both had simultaneous migraines at 2:30 in the morning.  I mean, the worst migraine I have ever had, and mine stuck around for the better part of today.  So, I am hoping that I feel better tomorrow.

Thankfully for Thing #1, and for my own sanity, some of our friends came over today to play.  He was pretty ecstatic.  And, almost as a reward for putting up with sick parents for over a week now, his day only got better when Aunt Phannie and the Boyfriend came over.  We all had the best day we have had since before the Uncles and Grandma left.

Thing #1 is now being happily put to bed by the Husband singing this song.  It is pretty darn adorable, even if he has inherited my singing abilities.

No comments: