Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gingerbread, Lights, Cards, and Presents

Apparently in the whirlwind of activity before Christmas, I managed to forget to post an entry that I had written about the holiday festivities.  So, while Christmas has long passed and people are already forgetting their new resolutions, enjoy a little nostalgia from about a month ago!

We went to Jenn's house for dinner and gingerbread decorating the other night.  It was so much fun.  I think The Husband and I were far more interested in the gingerbread houses than the kids were, although Thing #2 was pretty interested in the candy.

I have my cards all addressed simply waiting for stamps and most of my presents wrapped.  The house has been decorated for a week now, including the outside.


We are all pretty excited for Christmas, not just the day but the experience of it all.  Thing #1 asked the other day when Santa was coming and when I told him he still had some time to go, he said "But I am waiting for so long."  I get it.

No comments: