Apparently I am really good at giving the stomach bug to other people. Two years ago, we all had it right before Thing #1's second birthday party. Most of the family insisted on coming anyway (which was awesome), and each and everyone one of them got sick. Two years later, we got it again and, despite my best efforts at creating a bubble where we did not see anyone for over a week, it looks like we still managed to give it to at least two families. I am sorry and I hope they will still be my friends.
If you see me out and about, run the other way. Quick.
1 comment:
You're too funny! I love my friends too much to live in a bubble, but I do wish we didn't have to have these types of sicknesses, especially during the winter. Doesn't help the winter rap at all!
Post a Comment