I forgot to mention that we also went to a children's museum last week while visiting the parents. Not bad for a 5 day visit. Anyway, my sister is awesome with my kids and they love her. Maybe this is why.
She put on an apron and served us all at the "restaurant". Thing #1 loved it. Here are a couple from the park we went to.
Thing #2 is feeding the goats. This was right before he went to eat the goat poop.
Luckily, Thing #1 does not do that anymore. My niece is in the background. And, in fact, my mom and the nieces are coming for an impromptu visit next week. I am pretty excited because they live pretty far away and we don't get to see them that much, so to get an entire week with them is pretty exciting.
I like posting pictures so maybe I will have some more from my weekend. But really, who am I kidding? Nobody wants to see pictures of me. At least, I don't necessarily want to see pictures of me.


No comments:
Post a Comment