Sunday, June 13, 2010
Big Black Holes, or Why I Quit Facebook
So, I quit facebook several weeks ago and I have to say, I don't miss it at all. Not one little bit. But I just went to catch up on my blog reading, not intending to post anything myself because, well frankly, I didn't have anything to say. And then I spent the last 20 minutes tinkering with my blog template. So, you all get something new to look at but at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. In fact, I like the original template the best but I can't figure out how to restore all of my settings. I had to go ahead and tinker with it though, and now my blog is turning into a big black hole, sucking my time away. That, and I am trying to figure out which new cell phone I am going to get. Someone make it stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am the captain of the no facebook team. Don't like it, don't understand the fascination with it, don't want people to know my life who I don't want to know my life and don't want to know people's lives I wouldn't talk with if facebook didn't exist...is that mean? oh yeah, but I do keep a blog...that's probably hypocritical.
love the look of the new blog. And yes, they are a total time sink, but we love you for it!
Post a Comment