Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Of Course!

We had our first successful quiet time today, where Thing #1 did not call for me for one whole hour!  The original sleep clock was back ordered and the new one hasn't arrived yet, of course.

I could hear him up there playing and it was great.  The stamps as rewards really helps.  I made him a chart with five blocks on it and when he fills it up he will get a new book.  He really wants this.  So we are quickly filling up the chart, Thing #1's arms, The Husband's arms and my arms. Thing #2 even got some stamps yesterday.  Nothing like sharing the love.

When I upstairs to get him today, he had a big wet spot on his bed, but it was up by his pillow.  When I asked him what it was, he said his bed was thirsty.  Of course.

No comments: