I just finished reading Phoebe's post about her day yesterday and that, combined with Thing #1 asking what an "ordinary day" meant, got me thinking about what exactly I do all day. The answer is not much and a lot at the same time. I mean, I don't scrub bathrooms or make journals, nor do I even read a book. In fact, I am not even sure how my friends manage to do all of those things because they have two little kids at home too.
So, I am not exactly sure what I do. I just finished up two jobs as of yesterday and I was asking The Husband what was I going to do with myself now. I am not sure what the answer is. I do know that I still have a pair of jeans that need to be hemmed, plants that I started from seedlings that need to be planted, grass that needs to be mowed, and three closets that need to be cleaned out. But none of that sounds like much fun. Hmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment