Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Falling Off the Wagon

I have been bad. Here are all of the things that I feel the need to confess.

First, I stopped using baking soda to wash my hair. I am back to shampoo, and frankly I love it! I still wish they made shampoo with biodegradable packaging but I will do what I can to minimize that. I also stopped using my own lotion. I didn't mind it but it wasn't doing much for my hands and that is where I need it most. So, I continue to use the most natural stuff I can find. Right now, I am using this. I love it and it makes me smell like Hawaii. Not that I have ever been to Hawaii but it is how I imagine all of Hawaii to smell.

But, finally, the worst thing of all is that I have succumbed to the dandelion pressure. What is that you say? It is the when the dandelions that you loved so much just a few weeks ago, have started running combat missions on your grass, taking over everything in sight. I really want to love them, or at the very least tolerate them, but they just take and take and take. So, I bought this. I am not that proud of it but I figure that once I get them under control, then I will start using natural fertilizers again. Now, I will go say 10 Hail Marys and 2 Our Fathers. That should cover it, shouldn't it?

No comments: