Sunday, September 12, 2010
Here I Go Again
I was insanely busy last year, working two jobs for both semesters. This summer, I kept going with one of them and now I have started the second job. I said to myself last year that I would not do that again, but alas, I have a really bad memory. So, I am doing it again. In fact, for two weeks this semester, I will have three jobs. And next semester, I have agreed to teaching 3 classes (instead of my usual one). Perhaps I am a glutton for punishment, or perhaps I just have to stay so crazy busy in order to keep my myself from being lazy. I seem to vacillate between the two extremes, and since I have had kids I just haven't been able to be lazy, so why not be crazy busy?! Makes sense to me...in a weird, twisted kind of way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment