Thursday, August 26, 2010
Checking the Bad Attitude
Wow, so I had a feeling that I was in a bad mood last night but when I re-read my blog just now, I realized that it came through with a vengeance! That, and a friend of mine asked if I was having a better day, which perhaps surprisingly to all of you, took me off guard. But, truth be told I did have a better day, despite the fact that it was filled with a doctor's appointment and a trip to the grocery store. I guess that says a lot about yesterday! But, today was also filled with homemade blueberry muffins, two napping children, a new novel, and even my own brief nap, followed by homemade Thai food for dinner. Wow, when I put it that way, my day actually sounds glorious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment