Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Back to School
The Husband started teaching today and I was very proud of myself when we got him in work by 8:00, having walked the dogs and fed the children in the process. I was not, however, that proud of myself 45 minutes later when the curtain rod in Thing #1's room had been pulled out of the wall, had dealt with both kids crying for the better part of 20 minutes, and had sent Thing #1 to his room to calm down. I almost wanted to start the day over, but then I thought the better option would be to have the day end. Since it was not even 9:00am, I did the only thing that I could think of. I put on the TV and both kids watch Baby Signing Time....twice. Then, thankfully, we went to playgroup. So, the day was salvaged almost as quickly as it went awry. I am still glad it is over, and frankly, I am not really looking forward to tomorrow yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment