How old do you think my kids have to be before I can safely recover my kitchen chairs in this?
It is from this place. I have been interested in compostable fabric, then I would almost wish for the inevitable spills on the chairs, rather than feel the need to immediately clean them.
normally I would say go for it, but not at almost $40/yard. However if you want I can show you some great organic stuff that is cheaper and might make you happy for the mean time. Oh, and thanks for now addicting me to more cool expensive fabric!
2 comments:
normally I would say go for it, but not at almost $40/yard. However if you want I can show you some great organic stuff that is cheaper and might make you happy for the mean time. Oh, and thanks for now addicting me to more cool expensive fabric!
I could never bring myself to actually spend that much money, but I can dream sometimes!
Post a Comment