Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Catching Up

I sat down this afternoon to catch up on my blog when both Things decided that quiet time and nap time were over.  It actually worked out well because we had the entire afternoon to play in our backyard.  We presently have very little shade in our backyard so it is not a place where we hang out a lot in the middle of the summer.  So, being an overcast, breezy kind-of-day worked out very well for us.  Thing #1 had many fights between alligators and elephants, with the mother alligator putting the baby alligator in time-out.  I find this very humorous because we very rarely use the time-out option around here!  Clearly, it leaves an impression.  As for Thing #2 he learned how to climb up the wet, slippery slide -- on the slide part of course, because ladders are clearly for wimps.  He is very good at it now, after doing it over and over and over again.

I will update all of our travels at a later date, because right now, I am going to have some of my own quiet time.

No comments: