Say that five times fast...
Today we decided to lay low, and we skipped playgroup, partly because we only have one car (we pick up the Jeep tomorrow) and partly because I am tired and lazy. Thing #1 and I played with some playdough. I made Patrick and Spongebob while he made poop. He is only 2.
But then Thing #2 woke up and all hell broke loose. While playing in his room, Thing #2 took a dive and landed his head on the end of the rocking chair. Heart attack #1 for me. Then while eating lunch, Thing #1 was standing on his stool and it toppled over, landing him flat on his back. Heart attack #2. Both of them are fine, although Thing #1 has a very cute scratch on his bum, because he was, of course, half naked. They are now both asleep and I am exhausted. I should have gone to playgroup.
No comments:
Post a Comment