Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

I've got friends in high places...

Really. Tucson sits at a comfortable altitude of 2,389 feet. And, I've got friends there. I miss those friends. A lot. It is so hard to stay in touch and yet, when you think about it, what is more important? So, my life is insanely busy at the moment, (so insanely busy in fact, that I started this blog...why not make it even more so?) but I am determined to get back in touch.

So, Tucson Friends, and you know who you are, you're it.

3 comments:

phoebe said...

so cool! watch out, it's addicting.

and yes, that is a picture of me as a baby on the other blog. you know, the one you follow that I don't write on....

Jenn said...

That's funny, I've got friends in low places...where the whiskey drowns, and the beer chases... Oh, wait. Never mind.

Dr. Berry said...

And your friends in Tucson miss you! And what's REALLY funny is that I had that same "inner monologue" conversation with your hubby years ago!!! He would HATE it if we did have an inner monologue...that would mean he would have to talk more! :~)