Sunday, November 22, 2009
I've still got them!
So, I have lived up to at least one of my promises. My Tucson friends and I have reconnected. Okay, well I talked to Dr. Berry which means that I also talked to her partner because that is how we work. We have partnered with very similar personalities and they each let us talk on their behalf because then that way, they don't have to talk at all. It works for us. The important thing is that is was beyond great to talk to her! For those who know me, you will not be surprised when I tell you that we talked for 2 hours, during which time both of my kids woke up so while I was unable to focus completely on the conversation at hand, my kids indulged me a little bit and she indulged me a lot, so it worked. I really wish we lived closer, because I really miss you, Dr. Berry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment