Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

We are back from our holiday travels and despite the fact that our trip home took almost 3 hours longer than it should have, I am still euphoric from the gluttonous Christmas that I had at my mom's. She really knows how to get into the holiday spirit and she is so contagious that she even got The Husband excited about the holiday.

So, on New Year's Eve, my mom and I were the only ones in the house still awake. We started talking about the significance of the day. During our brief exchange, I realized that I was so content with my life that I didn't really want anything new to happen this year. In fact, the only thing that I would like this year is for things to slow down a little bit so that I can truly appreciate all that I have. I wish everyone the same!

No comments: