Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Debt and Relief

So, I am tired of owing money on our credit cards and I am determined to do something about it. The only catch is I am also tired of working. Last semester I worked two jobs and stayed at home with the kids. By the end of it, I was completely overwhelmed. I hoped the two week break I had over Christmas would help me de-stress, which it did...until I came home and started working again. So, one job finishes this week, but another job starts tonight.

Before you feel too bad for me though, The Husband and I decided to buy a new house last year, which I love. So, part of the reason for the multiple jobs is to pay for the gorgeous house. We really moved into the house about 2 years too soon, so now we are playing catch up. I have to say, it is a lot easier to stay motivated when I look around at my house and remember all the things I love about it. So, here is to working too hard! I will take a deep breath and start paddling. See you in May!

No comments: