As we are (ever so slowly, it feels like) getting closer and closer to actually having this baby, the weight of the decision to have three kids is really having an effect on me. I like my life to be as simple as possible, not too many commitments or appointments to keep. Granted, we are both busy working but that has come to seem normal and we have figured out a good pace for ourselves.
But, three kids. That seems a little too unpredictable for me. I am getting stressed thinking about how I will be able to devote enough time to each one individually, how we will mesh together as a family, and how all three of them are going to work and play together...for the rest of their lives. In retrospect, it seems a little unfair that The Husband and I made this decision without consulting Thing #1 and Thing #2, but then that also seems to be a decision best not left to a 4-year old and a 2-year old.
No comments:
Post a Comment