Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Last Night
Around 4:00 this morning, after we collectively got up 4 times (but not the last time), I rolled over and said to The Husband, "I think our kids are trying to kill us." I am not sure what happened but Thing #1 woke us up at least 4 times and Thing #2 woke up at 2am (which he *never* does), walked into our room and said, "Daddy, I wash hands." So, after washing his hands, singing him a song and putting him back to bed, we held our breath and hoped he would actually fall asleep. He has never before but then he has never woken up that early either. So, while patiently waiting to hear if Thing #2 really did fall asleep, Thing #3 decided it was a good time to do some dancing in the belly. I really should be more tired than I am. It is a good thing they are so cute, and that I had playgroup to go to today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment