Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Almost Fall?

It's been a while since I have been on here, but between being pregnant, on facebook, working, and taking care of a family....who has the time?!

I have a little less than 7 weeks to go until Thing #3 makes his/her debut in this world.  I have been incredibly uncomfortable and this baby moves around a lot.  It used to be cute, then it became amusing, now it is just painful and disturbing.  I have not been able to sleep for a little over a week now.  In fact, last night, sometime in the wee hours of the morning, I thought that if only I could sleep in two or three hour increments, I would probably be a lot more comfortable.  Then I remembered that in approximately 6 weeks, I will only be sleeping in two to three hour increments.  Be careful what you wish for.

No comments: