I have decided that I have been pretty negative lately and all that is going to change. It might have to do with the fact that the weather is changing and I am not longer hot and miserable, but rather cool and comfortable...with the windows open and everyone else in the house wearing sweaters and asking for the heat to be turned on.
I only have less than six more weeks to enjoy this pregnancy and to really appreciate the little baby that is hopefully thriving in there. It seems to be thriving anyway, since it so active. And while I don't think I will ever enjoy pregnancy, there is something to be said for knowing this is the last time I will (hopefully!) ever experience it.
I have also been a little frustrated because my entire life is about the kids at the moment. My kids generally take up 90-95% of my life, but I also am usually teaching which is a nice outlet. I had been getting a little frustrated with not having any downtime, or at least different-from-kids time, but I have now accepted that fate, at least for the next several months. Expecting Thing #3 is not the time to wistfully think about being busy doing other things. So, I am going to revel in my kids' achievements and not worry about my brain turning to mush...at least not too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment