Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Chocolate, Sugar, and More Sugar
I wish I had a picture but I don't so bear with me. We have been coping with a fridge that works on again and off again, so planning meals was getting a bit tricky. The other night I decided to make pancakes. Now, the Husband likes his pancakes more along the lines of this. Even though I made regular pancakes, he insisted on the powdered sugar and lemon juice. Thing #1 eventually decided that he too would like some sugar, which we obliged because he really doesn't eat a lot of sugary things. In fact, he just doesn't much. Thing #2, on the other hand, only eats chocolate chip pancakes and he has become so adept at extracting the chocolate that I now use mini-chocolate chips and strategically place them throughout the pancake. He saw the sugar and demanded some for himself. The Husband put some on his plate and after he finished all of his chocolate chips in the pancakes, he then proceeded to eat the sugar, by handfuls. By the end of the meal, he was scraping the sugar with his fingers and wiping them across his lips. It was truly shocking, yet the nicest and most quiet meal we have had in a long time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment