So, NaBloPoMo has come and gone and nothing has really changed for me. I didn't write much in my own journal. I am making some good headway in my incredibly long book, but it is so long that I might have it finished by this time next year. We are still trying to sell our house. And, I am still working. Although, I am almost finished with the semester and I will have no jobs (gasp!) for almost an entire month.
Christmas, however, is right around the corner and I am particularly excited about it this year. I was trying to figure out why, because I am always pretty excited about Christmas. I thought that it might be because Thing #1 is at the perfect age to enjoy it, and while that definitely plays a role, I think it is really because the Husband is finally embracing the holiday. He was never really a scrooge about it but he also never shared much of my enthusiasm. This year, however, I think Thing #1 (and perhaps me too!) is rubbing off on him. He is on board with all of my christmas plans, and didn't even bat an eyelash when I asked if we could get the tree a week earlier than originally planned. Yippee! Guess what we are doing this weekend?!
No comments:
Post a Comment