We were taking a drive a few weeks ago when the leaves were changing and it was stunning. We are surrounded by low-lying mountains. (Being from New England, I would call these things around us hills, but apparently they really are mountains.) Thing #1 looked out the window and said, "Wow, Mommy, look at the whole wide world. Isn't it beautiful?"
And in case you think that this is too profound for a 3-year old, I have another one for you. We were up in Thing #1's room the other night after bath time. I had been noticing these marks on his wall and just thought they were from him playing with his cars. But that night there were more than I had seen that morning. I took a closer look and asked him "Are these boogers on the wall?" Without delay he responded, "Yes, but they are only for decoration."
No comments:
Post a Comment