Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Stellar Parenting Moment

I had a blast with my kids the other night.  I mean, I usually have fun but this night was pretty special.  It started out with a tickling marathon, where Thing #2 was laughing so hard it was infectious.  Thing #1 got in on the action, and this was followed by some hide-and-seek, pirating, wrestling, and more tickling.  Honestly, I don't know where I found the energy.  But, it was this last round of tickling where everything went downhill, and quick.  Thing #1 threw up, I think from me tickling him so much.  Luckily, or unluckily for me, I caught most of it with my hand or on my clothes.  Thing #1 was so upset by it that I was able to suppress my gag reflex quite successfully.  We quickly cleaned things up and started on a nice calm game of "I spy".

1 comment:

Jenn said...

This is so funny! Funny how things turn on a dime.