Tuesday, March 9, 2010
A win-win situation
In the spirit of the book I am reading (yes, I am still reading it), I am a little concerned about the disposability aspect of all of our technology. I am guilty of getting a new cell phone every two years (and I can't wait to trade in the one I have...I hate it) but it does bother me that these go to waste. We just upgraded our computer last year, going from a basic dell laptop (with a celeron processor, no less!) to the best computer in the world. Our old laptop has been sitting around collecting dust because I just couldn't figure out what to do with it. A friend of mine just launched this great program, so this is what I am going to do with it. Maybe you can too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment