When is a lemon not really a lemon? When you buy a Jeep that stops working after 2 days but the dealer from which you bought said Jeep takes care of everything for you!
Yes, we picked up our Jeep on thursday and by saturday, it was kangarooing up hills and not able to do more than 20 mph. We called the dealership, after having to worry about the outcome for almost 2 days, and explained the situation. The dealership is 1 1/2 hours away and honestly, I don't think the Jeep would have made it. They came and picked up the Jeep, towed it back to their garage and have now installed a new catalytic converter. They are currently checking everything out to ensure that we don't have any more problems and we can pick up the Jeep (again) on thursday. So, while I can't believe that we are still a one-car family despite owning a second car for almost 3 weeks, I would highly recommend my dealer. They rock, I think. Actually, I don't know, but I will have an idea by thursday!
1 comment:
man, I was totally hoping to get together with you guys on thursday... will we see you tomorrow or are you stuck due to the one car thing? what a bummer!
Post a Comment