I think I have finally managed to run my body down so much that it went on strike. What started out as a violent allergy attack last night, morphed into full-blown chills this morning, accompanied by The Worst
Friday, May 6, 2011
Enough is Enough
I am pretty resilient, generally speaking, as are most moms I know. When we are under the weather, we have little choice but to carry on. One of my biggest struggles though is being really sick and still having to function throughout the day, especially when the kids feel fine. The last few times I have been sick though, I have been really sick...like knocked-out-in-bed-unable-to-function sick. Today was one of those days.
I think I have finally managed to run my body down so much that it went on strike. What started out as a violent allergy attack last night, morphed into full-blown chills this morning, accompanied by The WorstHeadache Migraine I have Ever Had. Luckily for me the Husband was able to come home and save the day. Now the kids are in bed, the migraine is finally just a bad headache, and I am off to bed. To My Husband: You Rock. To My Body: I am sorry and I promise not to do it again.
I think I have finally managed to run my body down so much that it went on strike. What started out as a violent allergy attack last night, morphed into full-blown chills this morning, accompanied by The Worst
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment