My sinus/chest infection has gotten much better but it has also shed light on the severity of my allergies. I have been suffering through them for the last several days hoping that they were part of my infection and my antibiotics would make them go away. After 6 days, I am realizing that I was suffering from both things at the same time and I finally called the Dr. again today. I start prescription allergy medicine tonight, for the first time in my life. But, I am hoping for some relief and just about ready to do almost anything.
We also sold the Jeep. Aww. I miss it, especially since it was such an awesome summer car. But, alas, three little ones will not fit in a Jeep Wrangler, so it is now in the possession of a college senior. It seems more fitting that way.
And finally, I finished my semester. Yay! I am done, and I can honestly look back on the last several months and very rationally admit that I was crazy. I don't know how The Husband and I thought that taking on so much was ever a good idea. But we did, and now it is over. So, summer is on the horizon. We are looking forward to our trip to Ireland and then I get to go to Colorado, by myself, without kids, all alone. I feel a little guilty, but only a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment