Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thing #1 is 4!

I can't believe it but he is, in fact, 4 years old.  He has, so far, celebrated his birthday 3 different times.  We had a little party when my parents were down visiting, then he celebrated at preschool, and then we took both boys to a totally awesome science center on his actual birthday.  He still has a special dinner and movie night planned with one of his friends, too.  Not a bad way to celebrate a birthday!

 He requested a Safari theme.


 What party is complete without a monkey pinata?!


 Safari cake, courtesy of Aunt Phannie!


 I was amazed that he even put this on.


 At the Whitaker Center, having so much fun that he really didn't want to stop to go to the bathroom.

 Being a construction guy...he completes the look by adding a really deep voice.



For his actual birthday, he requested a dragon cake and princess cupcakes.  
The Husband thought that one should be eating the other.


4 comments:

Rachel said...

I think that his request for Dragon cake and princess cupcakes means that four is going to be a very good year!

Oz_Mum said...

Freya says she loves princess cupcakes and wants the same for her birthday.

phoebe said...

I am impressed the princess cupcakes made the bill! He had much to say about the dragon cake when he was here on monday and it looks just like what he described!

Megan said...

It is all fantastic, isn't it!?