Thing #2 dislocated his shoulder. Okay, well actually Aunt Phannie dislocated Thing #2's shoulder but that just makes her feel really bad when I say it that way. Now Thing #2 can take a lot. He falls down stairs. He tips backwards in chairs. He falls on his head off of benches. He is a pretty tough kid, and poor Aunt Phannie was doing something pretty mundane in comparison when it happened.
The night it happened, Thing #2 slept with us in our bed, drugged up with some tylenol. The first appointment I could get was not until 12:15 so I planned on doing as much as I could in the morning to keep him distracted but comfortable. Thing #1 went to his OT appointment and I decided to drive around with Thing #2 in the car, hoping he would catch up on some sleep that he lacked the night before. And he did. When he woke up, about a half hour later, he was fine! I went to the doctor's anyway and she thinks that he may have just popped it back in place somehow in the car seat. I guess relocation is just as easy as dislocation. Who knew?
No comments:
Post a Comment