Normally, spending a whole day in bed is unheard of when there are two little kids running around. And, if I did get such a luxury it would be glorious. Today I did, in fact, spend the whole day in bed, but the chills, fever, stuffy nose and all-over aching got in the way of the glory of it all. Apparently I came down with a really, really bad cold or a mild flu on friday but I wouldn't admit it until today. So now, I am off to bed. Of course.
1 comment:
while you are a wonderful friend, and I love sharing with you, this didn't need to be shared. we had guest this weekend, but I would have loved to have been in bed with my chills and body aches. i will say though that i feel much more human today. hope you do as well!
Post a Comment