Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Downsizing

The Husband and I have finally decided that we are tired of working so hard, so we are going to downsize.  While I absolutely love my house, I do not love the monthly house payment and I also miss being able to get out and walk.  I can do it where I live but it is more challenging, and frankly there are not many places to go.  I just walk, not to get anywhere.  So, we are looking to move back into town, or possibly a couple of neighborhoods that border it.

I am pretty excited about the end result but I am loathing the process.  See, once I make a decision I like to follow through on it.  Having to wait on things that are beyond my control (like selling my house) drives me crazy.  Oh, and I also detest packing.  So, if you want to buy my house, then let me know.

No comments: