Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Time Flies

Where did this summer go?  August is upon us and I feel like it was just a few days ago that I was anxiously awaiting the beginning of June.  We have had a great summer of traveling, swimming, scootering, playing, sleeping, painting, and eating!

I feel like this summer deserves more of a description than that in order to do it justice but really, it has just been a busy but thoroughly enjoyable summer.  I am hoping to pack in as much easy-going fun stuff as we can before we all go back to school.

On a more random note, the other day a complete stranger, upon finding out my due date, asked me if I was having twins.  If I wasn't the one who was actually pregnant, I might find it a little funny.  Maybe.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Strangers can be so lovely. If it's any consolation, after we left your house yesterday Dave said you looked amazing.

Emily Haussmann said...

I'm sorry for the stranger, you look awesome! I also got that question four times while pregnant with Kate.