Monday, July 18, 2011
In Love
I am in love with the pool. We joined a local pool for the first time this year and since I am generally a hot and miserable pregnant women, the pool has done wonders. I have taken the kids on my own only a couple of times, but we still have managed to go about 3-5 times a week. It is great. I am crabby as we usually pack up to go and once I get in the water, all is right and good with the world. The kids are really loving it too. And the best part is when we go with the extended family because Thing #1 gets just a bit more daring. I am just sad that the summer is going by so quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm SO happy it's going so well! And I know what you mean about all being well with the world there and I'm not even pregnant =)
Post a Comment