Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

And Another Thing...

Apparently, The Husband and I thought having three kids would be a great idea.  Now that idea is becoming a reality, with Thing #3 due to arrive sometime in late October/early November.  I have had a couple of ultrasounds and today I got to hear the little one's heartbeat.  It was still pretty awesome, even for the third time.  Everything looks good so far, and I have been feeling pretty sick for almost two months now.  Always a good sign, but still pretty hard to manage.

So, my semester is almost over.  I am beginning to feel better.  I am also unbelievable large for just around 12 weeks, and I completely crushed any self-respect or self-confidence by ordering a maternity swimsuit which should arrive any day now.   Bring on the summer.  I am ready!

1 comment:

Emily Haussmann said...

Definitely bring on the summer and bring on Glenpool =)