Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Crazy Times

The last two weeks have been crazy. I mean, really crazy. Thing #3 stopped sleeping right around the time that The Husband got sick, which means that I also stopped sleeping. Out of 14 mights, I had 2 decent night's sleep. Decent, not great, or even good for that matter. A few days into this crazy time, I took the boys to the doctor and we left her office with the discovery that out of the five of us, we had four sinus infections and two ear infections. Pretty bad, right? Oh wait. That night, Thing #3 developed a croupy cough. The croupy part has since gone away but the cough has not. And, then our heat pump stopped working.

I hit rock bottom and luckily for me, The Husband sensed it and came home early from work the other day so I could sleep. For 3 hours. And I was still tired, but not crazy freak-out exhausted. So the world is looking a little more manageable but wow, I can't wait for this to be a distant memory, which for me is no memory at all.

No comments: