I am having some issues. In the grand scheme of things, they are not big issues at all but they are affecting my quality of life. I am considering quitting facebook...again, and possibly terminating the blog, or at least putting it on a hiatus. I am feeling like I am spending too much silly time on the computer and not enough quality time thinking about more important things, like what to feed my family and how to help Thing #1 learn his letters. And frankly, I still don't understand why I am putting certain information out there. Why does anyone want to know? And more importantly, why am I feeling the urge to tell them?
Maybe I am just retracting into my little shell, looking inward into my family and my house rather than outward at the world in general. Or maybe I am getting ready to have a baby and feeling a little overwhelmed by even the smallest of things.
1 comment:
Hang in there, I totally understand! This is why I gave up FB and only am getting on the computer in the mornings before girls get up. Don't give up the blog just yet, I'm going on the belief that you'll love having the documentation of life of a mother of your little ones years late. That and it encourages those of us dealing with the same frustrations as a mother. Well, at least that's my theory. Good luck either way!
Post a Comment