Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Facebook

I just rejoined Facebook and spent the last half hour reminding myself about all of the reasons why I quit it in the first place.  So, here are my questions...anyone want to help me out?

1.  Do I "friend" everyone I have ever heard of or just sit back and let them friend me?
2.  What if they don't want to friend me?  Should I be offended?
3.  If I unfriend you, do you know about it?
4.  If I choose not to be friends with you, do you know about it?
5.  How mundane can the information be that I post without you getting bored of my wall?

And finally, one last question that I think I can answer on my own.  Why is it that when I thought about quitting, my husband quit first and then when I thought about rejoining, he beat me to it again?  He clearly has more time on his hands.  I should do something about that.

No comments: