The next one starts pre-K next week and the one after that starts daycare. The summer is over and what a fantastically crazy summer it was. Here is what we did:
- Survived 3 weeks without The Husband
- Went to Long Beach Island on a spur of the moment trip with a friend (and she was right...it was fantastic!)
- Went to Tucson in July where it was actually cooler than here
- Ate lots of lovely food and saw amazing friends while in Tucson
- Started boot camp out of desperation and found that I actually love it
- Went to NH to visit family
- Went to Maine to visit family
- Missed Thing #1 while in NH and ME (because he was too busy with his cousins to even notice we were also there)
- The boys did a soccer camp and school camp
- The Uncles came to visit at which point we sufficiently celebrated the end of summer by going to:
- Niagara Falls
- Knoebel's
- Reptiland
- The Point Drive-In (Planes)
- The Campus Theater (Despicable Me 2)
- The Pool (twice)
- The Trampoline (daily)
It all came crashing down yesterday when Thing #1 started school. Did I mention he is in first grade? And, I already know more about first grade than I ever heard about during the entire year of kindergarten. It is amazing what a difference one year makes.
No comments:
Post a Comment