I cannot believe it, and what a personality she has. She is so dainty and cute, but she can take her brothers wrestling with her, near her, and sometimes on top of her. She is pretty easy going until she suddenly decides that she wants something. Then you better figure out what it is, and quick. She has put up with ear infections, ER visits, and endless runny noses; all in good humor. She loves when you praise her...seriously when you, not I, praise her. She thinks it is great when perfect strangers clap for her. But, she is definitely a momma's girl and I am perfectly content with that.
I am still amazed that I have a daughter. For so long I thought I would have three boys, and envisioned what a force these brothers would be. It was a good vision, but Thing #3 made it even better because now... look out. There is a amazing girl in the mix!

1 comment:
She gives the best snuggles when she wakes up, and she's pretty frickin' cute too! Happy birthday Alice!!
Post a Comment